A society is formed when a group of people comes together for a common purpose or a charitable cause. A minimum of seven people is needed to form a society. And these societies are governed by the‘ Societies Act, 1860’. The rules and regulations for these may slightly differ from State to State.The societies formed need to have the object of charitable causes for it to be fairly recognised and registered under the Societies Act. These societies should be formed for the creation of the following charitable causes
- Performing fine Trades
- Conservation of Libraries
- Military orphan finances
- Conservation of Galleries and galleries
- Entitlement for charitable backing
- Any other cause as may be approved by the Government
Visage/PAN Card of all the members of the proposed society has to be submitted along with the operation.
The hearthstone evidence of all the members of the society also has to be submitted. The following can be used as a valid hearthstone evidence
- Bank Statement
- Aadhaar Card
- Mileage Bill
- Driving Licence
- Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association of the society has to be prepared which will contain the following clauses and information
- The work and the objects of the society for which it’s being established
- The details of the members for Society Registration in Delhi NCR
- It’ll contain the address of the listed office of the society
- Rules and Regulations of the Society Registration in Delhi NCR
- The Rules and Regulations of the Society also have to be prepared which will contain the following information
- Rules and regulations by which the working of the society will be governed and the conservation of day to day conditioning
- It’ll contain the rules for taking the class of the society
- The details about the meetings of the society and the frequency with which they’re going to be held also to be mentioned
Information about the Adjudicators
Forms of Arbitration in case of any disagreement between the members of the society
Ways for the dissolution of the society will also be mentioned
Once the rules have been formed, they can be changed but the new set of rules will be inked by the President, Chairman, Vice President and the Secretary of the Society.
A covering letter mentioning the ideal or the purpose for which the society is being formed will be adjoined to the morning of the operation. It’ll be inked by all the founding members of the society.
Evidence of Address
A dupe of the evidence of address where the listed office of the society will be located along with an NOC from the landlord if any has to be attached.
List of all Members
A list of all the members of the governing body has to be given along with their autographs.
A protest has to be given by the chairman of the proposed society that he’s willing and competent to hold the said post.
All the below documents have to be submitted to the Registrar of Societies along with the needful freights in 2 clones. On entering the operation, the register will subscribe the first dupe as acknowledgement and return it while keeping the alternate dupe for blessing. On proper vetting of the documents, the register will issue an Incorporation Certificate by allowing an enrollment number to it.
Here comes the one stop solution for all your above mention work that is Lex N Tax Associates. The firm is known to provides its best service and you must not worry about any of your legal work